Equivalent LENOVO ASM 42T5209 Laptop Battery
LENOVO laptop batteries® Give your laptop new life with a higher capacity LENOVO ASM 42T5209 laptop batteries with Premium quality and 100% compatible with the original equipment.
LENOVO ASM 42T5209 Battery
100% Compatible With The Original Equipment!
- Net Weight : 426.15g
- Battery Chemistry : Li-ion
- Battery Voltage : 14.4V
- Battery Capacity : 4550mAh
- Battery Cell Origin: Japan
- Battery Color : Silver
- Product Number : LNLV004
- Dimensions : 272.30x106.37x20.00 mm
- Please ensure the laptop battery that you are going to buy fits the brand, model and part number (Voltage) of your laptop.
LENOVO ASM 42T5209 Laptop Battery
In Stock. Orders placed before 2PM EST ship the same day.
- Compatible Battery Code: My Batteries Net Online Laptop Batteries Shop
LENOVO 40Y8314, LENOVO 40Y8318, LENOVO ASM 42T5209, LENOVO FRU 42T5204, LENOVO FRU 42T5206, LENOVO FRU 42T5208, LENOVO FRU 42T5251,
- Fits Laptop Models:[ Ctrl+F ]
LENOVO ThinkPad X60 Tablet PC 6363 Battery, LENOVO ThinkPad X60 Tablet PC 6364 Battery, LENOVO ThinkPad X60 Tablet PC 6365 Battery, LENOVO ThinkPad X60 Tablet PC 6366 Battery, LENOVO ThinkPad X60 Tablet PC 6367 Battery, LENOVO ThinkPad X60 Tablet PC 6368 Battery, LENOVO ThinkPad X60 Tablet PC Series Battery, LENOVO ThinkPad X61 Tablet PC 7764 Battery, LENOVO ThinkPad X61 Tablet PC 7767 Battery, LENOVO ThinkPad X61 Tablet PC Series Battery,
- Extend Your Laptop Battery Life :
1) To maintain the optimum performance of the LENOVO ASM 42T5209 Laptop Battery, it is highly recommended to circle (fully discharging and recharging) it at least once a month. Note: It is normal if a new LENOVO ASM 42T5209 battery gets warm when being charged or used. New laptop batteries recharging may need extra patience if the gauge procedure encounters difficulties. For the first time recharging, a fully charged condition about 10 to 25 minutes when the new battery pack set in,but actually it's not yet charged fully . When this happens, remove the battery pack and let it cool down for about 15 minutes to reset the new battery to the battery bay.
How Can I Maximize the performance of My Laptop Battery?
There are several steps you can take to help you get maximum performance from your Laptop Battery:
Prevent the Memory Effect - Keep the Laptop Battery healthy by fully charging and then fully discharging it at least once every two to three weeks. Exceptions to the rule are Li-ion batteries which do not suffer from the memory effect.
Keep the APPLE Laptop Battery Clean - It's a good idea to clean dirty battery contacts with a cotton swab and alcohol. This helps maintain a good connection between the battery and the portable device.
Exercise the Battery - Do not leave the battery dormant for long periods of time. We recommend using the battery at least once every two to three weeks. If an Laptop Battery has not been used for a long period of time, perform the new battery break in procedure described above.
Battery Storage - If you don't plan on using the Laptop Battery for a month or more, store it in a clean, dry, cool place away from heat and metal objects. NiCad, Ni-MH and Li-ion batteries will self-discharge during storage; remember to recharge the batteries before use.
- Laptop Battery
- Toshiba Laptop Battery
- Fujitsu Laptop Battery
- Dell Laptop Battery
- Sony Laptop Battery
- HP Laptop Battery
- ACER Laptop Battery
- IBM Laptop Battery
- Lenovo Laptop Battery
- Two Way Radio Battery
- Bluetooth Headset
- Coin Battery
- Cooling Pad
- MP4 Player
- Memory Card
- Wireless Antenna
- Scarf Shawl
- Health Beauty
- Nail Art
- LED Light
- LED Webcam
- Strip Light
dell inspiron 6400 battery sony vgp-bps5 hp pavilion zv5000 battery ibm t40 battery sony pcga-bp2nx Dell Latitude CPI Battery Dell Inspiron 6000 Battery ibm thinkpad 600 battery Compaq Presario 2100 Battery PA3062U-1BRS TOSHIBA PA3287U-1BAS PA3420U-1BRS Laptop Battery TOSHIBA PA3615U-1BRS Laptop Battery TOSHIBA PA3591U-1BAS TOSHIBA PA2522U Battery PA3009U-1BAR Laptop Battery LENOVO 3000 N100 0768 Battery DELL 312-0576 Laptop Battery DELL 1691P Laptop Battery DELL Latitude C600 Laptop Battery TOSHIBA PA3591U-1BAS BTA0302001 Laptop Battery ACER Aspire 5610 Battery COMPAQ HSTNN-UB02 Laptop Battery HP 367760-001 Laptop Battery HP Pavilion N5200 Laptop Battery SONY PCGA-BP2S Laptop Battery