Equivalent FUJITSU FPCBP59 Laptop Battery
FUJITSU laptop batteries® Give your laptop new life with a higher capacity FUJITSU FPCBP59 laptop batteries with Premium quality and 100% compatible with the original equipment.
FUJITSU FPCBP59 Battery
100% Compatible With The Original Equipment!
- Net Weight : 520g
- Battery Chemistry : Li-ion
- Battery Voltage : 14.4V
- Battery Capacity : 4400mAh
- Battery Cell Origin: Japan
- Battery Color : Dark blue
- Product Number : LNFJ009
- Dimensions : 129.25x72.25x20.20 mm
- Please ensure the laptop battery that you are going to buy fits the brand, model and part number (Voltage) of your laptop.
FUJITSU FPCBP59 Laptop Battery
In Stock. Orders received before 2pm EST ship same day
- Compatible Laptop Battery Code:
FUJITSU FM-36, FUJITSU FPCBP59, FUJITSU FPCBP59AP,
- Fits Laptop Models:[ Ctrl+F ]
FUJITSU FMV-7160MR2 Battery, FUJITSU FMV-7180MR3 Battery, FUJITSU FMV-BIBLO MG75E Battery, FUJITSU FMV-BIBLO MR16AH Battery, FUJITSU FMV-BIBLO MR16B Battery, FUJITSU LifeBook C1110 Battery, FUJITSU LifeBook E2010 Series Battery, FUJITSU LifeBook E4010 Series Battery, FUJITSU LifeBook E4010D Series Battery, FUJITSU LifeBook E7010 Series Battery, FUJITSU LifeBook E7110 Series Battery,
- Extend Your Laptop Battery Life :
1) To maintain the optimum performance of the FUJITSU FPCBP59 Laptop Battery, it is highly recommended to circle (fully discharging and recharging) it at least once a month. Note: It is normal if a new FUJITSU FPCBP59 battery gets warm when being charged or used. New laptop batteries recharging may need extra patience if the gauge procedure encounters difficulties. For the first time recharging, a fully charged condition about 10 to 25 minutes when the new battery pack set in,but actually it's not yet charged fully . When this happens, remove the battery pack and let it cool down for about 15 minutes to reset the new battery to the battery bay.
How Can I Maximize the performance of My Laptop Battery?
There are several steps you can take to help you get maximum performance from your Laptop Battery:
Prevent the Memory Effect - Keep the Laptop Battery healthy by fully charging and then fully discharging it at least once every two to three weeks. Exceptions to the rule are Li-ion batteries which do not suffer from the memory effect.
Keep the APPLE Laptop Battery Clean - It's a good idea to clean dirty battery contacts with a cotton swab and alcohol. This helps maintain a good connection between the battery and the portable device.
Exercise the Battery - Do not leave the battery dormant for long periods of time. We recommend using the battery at least once every two to three weeks. If an Laptop Battery has not been used for a long period of time, perform the new battery break in procedure described above.
Battery Storage - If you don't plan on using the Laptop Battery for a month or more, store it in a clean, dry, cool place away from heat and metal objects. NiCad, Ni-MH and Li-ion batteries will self-discharge during storage; remember to recharge the batteries before use.
- Laptop Battery
- Toshiba Laptop Battery
- Fujitsu Laptop Battery
- Dell Laptop Battery
- Sony Laptop Battery
- HP Laptop Battery
- ACER Laptop Battery
- IBM Laptop Battery
- Lenovo Laptop Battery
- Two Way Radio Battery
- Bluetooth Headset
- Coin Battery
- Cooling Pad
- MP4 Player
- Memory Card
- Wireless Antenna
- Scarf Shawl
- Health Beauty
- Nail Art
- LED Light
- LED Webcam
- Strip Light