Equivalent DELL 0J268 Laptop Battery
DELL Laptop batteries. We are always dedicated to enhancing peoples's lives and productivity by providing easy-to-use and up-to-date products like DELL 0J268 laptop batteries. Our top quality products are based on years of research and development and under the guideline of ISO9001-2000 quality system and CE and UL certified.
DELL 0J268 Battery
100% Compatible With The Original Equipment!
- Net Weight : 420g
- Battery Chemistry : Li-ion
- Battery Voltage : 11.10V
- Battery Capacity : 3600mAh
- Battery Cell Origin: Japan
- Battery Color : Metallic Grey
- Product Number : LNDE041
- Dimensions : 228.60x64.00x14.60 mm
- Please ensure the laptop battery that you are going to buy fits the brand, model and part number (Voltage) of your laptop.
DELL 0J268 Laptop Battery
In Stock. Orders received before 2pm EST ship same day
- Compatible Laptop Battery Code:
DELL 09H348, DELL 0J245, DELL 0J256, DELL 0J268, DELL 1J989, DELL 1K300, DELL 312-0025, DELL 312-4609, DELL 3J426, DELL 451-10064, DELL 4E368, DELL 4E369, DELL 4K001, DELL 8H663, DELL 9H348, DELL 9H350, DELL BDM01, DELL Y0475,
- Fits Laptop Models:[ Ctrl+F ]
Dell Latitude C400 Series Battery,
- Proper Laptop Battery Care :
1) To maintain the optimum performance of the DELL 0J268 Laptop Battery, it is highly recommended to circle (fully discharging and recharging) it at least once a month. Note: It is normal if a new DELL 0J268 battery gets warm when being charged or used. New laptop batteries recharging may need extra patience if the gauge procedure encounters difficulties. For the first time recharging, a fully charged condition about 10 to 25 minutes when the new battery pack set in,but actually it's not yet charged fully . When this happens, remove the battery pack and let it cool down for about 15 minutes to reset the new battery to the battery bay.
How Can I Maximize the performance of My Laptop Battery?
There are several steps you can take to help you get maximum performance from your Laptop Battery:
Prevent the Memory Effect - Keep the Laptop Battery healthy by fully charging and then fully discharging it at least once every two to three weeks. Exceptions to the rule are Li-ion batteries which do not suffer from the memory effect.
Keep the APPLE Laptop Battery Clean - It's a good idea to clean dirty battery contacts with a cotton swab and alcohol. This helps maintain a good connection between the battery and the portable device.
Exercise the Battery - Do not leave the battery dormant for long periods of time. We recommend using the battery at least once every two to three weeks. If an Laptop Battery has not been used for a long period of time, perform the new battery break in procedure described above.
Battery Storage - If you don't plan on using the Laptop Battery for a month or more, store it in a clean, dry, cool place away from heat and metal objects. NiCad, Ni-MH and Li-ion batteries will self-discharge during storage; remember to recharge the batteries before use.
- Laptop Battery
- Toshiba Laptop Battery
- Fujitsu Laptop Battery
- Dell Laptop Battery
- Sony Laptop Battery
- HP Laptop Battery
- ACER Laptop Battery
- IBM Laptop Battery
- Lenovo Laptop Battery
- Two Way Radio Battery
- Bluetooth Headset
- Coin Battery
- Cooling Pad
- MP4 Player
- Memory Card
- Wireless Antenna
- Scarf Shawl
- Health Beauty
- Nail Art
- LED Light
- LED Webcam
- Strip Light