Equivalent COMPAQ 213282-001 Laptop Battery
COMPAQ laptop batteries® Give your laptop new life with a higher capacity COMPAQ 213282-001 laptop batteries with Premium quality and 100% compatible with the original equipment.
COMPAQ 213282-001 Battery
100% Compatible With The Original Equipment!
- Net Weight : 211.5g
- Battery Chemistry : Li-ion
- Battery Voltage : 14.8V
- Battery Capacity : 2000mAh
- Battery Cell Origin: Japan
- Battery Color : Grey
- Product Number : LCQ020GO1
- Dimensions : 231.80x46.60x20.60 mm
- Please ensure the laptop battery that you are going to buy fits the brand, model and part number (Voltage) of your laptop.
COMPAQ 213282-001 Laptop Battery
In Stock. Orders received before 2pm EST ship same day
- Compatible Laptop Battery Code:
COMPAQ 134099-B21 COMPAQ 136244-001 COMPAQ 146330-001 COMPAQ 146596-B21 COMPAQ 146630-001 COMPAQ 167335-002 COMPAQ 213282-001 COMPAQ 231445-001 COMPAQ 235596-001 COMPAQ 236309-B25 COMPAQ 291693-001 COMPAQ 292389-001 COMPAQ 293343-B25 COMPAQ CQ-EN410 COMPAQ CQ-M300L COMPAQ PP2051A
- Fits Laptop Models:[ Ctrl+F ]
COMPAQ Evo N400 Battery, COMPAQ Evo N400C Battery, COMPAQ Evo N400C Series Battery, COMPAQ Evo N410C Battery, COMPAQ Evo N410C Series Battery,
- Extend Your Laptop Battery Life :
1) To maintain the optimum performance of the COMPAQ 213282-001 Laptop Battery, it is highly recommended to circle (fully discharging and recharging) it at least once a month. Note: It is normal if a new COMPAQ 213282-001 battery gets warm when being charged or used. New laptop batteries recharging may need extra patience if the gauge procedure encounters difficulties. For the first time recharging, a fully charged condition about 10 to 25 minutes when the new battery pack set in,but actually it's not yet charged fully . When this happens, remove the battery pack and let it cool down for about 15 minutes to reset the new battery to the battery bay.
How Can I Maximize the performance of My Laptop Battery?
There are several steps you can take to help you get maximum performance from your Laptop Battery:
Prevent the Memory Effect - Keep the Laptop Battery healthy by fully charging and then fully discharging it at least once every two to three weeks. Exceptions to the rule are Li-ion batteries which do not suffer from the memory effect.
Keep the APPLE Laptop Battery Clean - It's a good idea to clean dirty battery contacts with a cotton swab and alcohol. This helps maintain a good connection between the battery and the portable device.
Exercise the Battery - Do not leave the battery dormant for long periods of time. We recommend using the battery at least once every two to three weeks. If an Laptop Battery has not been used for a long period of time, perform the new battery break in procedure described above.
Battery Storage - If you don't plan on using the Laptop Battery for a month or more, store it in a clean, dry, cool place away from heat and metal objects. NiCad, Ni-MH and Li-ion batteries will self-discharge during storage; remember to recharge the batteries before use.
- Laptop Battery
- Toshiba Laptop Battery
- Fujitsu Laptop Battery
- Dell Laptop Battery
- Sony Laptop Battery
- HP Laptop Battery
- ACER Laptop Battery
- IBM Laptop Battery
- Lenovo Laptop Battery
- Two Way Radio Battery
- Bluetooth Headset
- Coin Battery
- Cooling Pad
- MP4 Player
- Memory Card
- Wireless Antenna
- Scarf Shawl
- Health Beauty
- Nail Art
- LED Light
- LED Webcam
- Strip Light