Equivalent LEICA BP-DC2 Digital Camera Battery
Here you will find some of the lowest prices on most LEICA BP-DC2 Digital Camera Battery and related accessories.The BP-DC2 battery pack replaces the LEICA Digital Camera Battery, You can rely on our battery expertise and your camcorder can rely on our rechargeable battery for casio digital camera to keep it powered up and connected .Meets OEM specifications and is 100% compatible with the original equipment manufacturers specifications
LEICA BP-DC2 Battery
Meet or Exceed Original Specifications !
- Battery Weight : 19g
- Battery Chemistry : Li-ion
- Batteries Voltage : 3.60V (Compatible with 3.7V)
- Battery Capacity : 680mAh
- Battery Color : Grey
- Product Number : DLC002GO1
- Dimensions : 44.44 x 35.92 x 6.44 mm
- High capacity, Longer Record Time
- Compatible Battery Code:
- Fits Models:[Please " Ctrl+F " to find your model number.]
LEICA D-LUX Battery, PANASONIC Lumix DMC-F1 Battery, PANASONIC Lumix DMC-F1B Battery, PANASONIC Lumix DMC-F1E-S Battery, PANASONIC Lumix DMC-F1K Battery, PANASONIC Lumix DMC-FX1 Battery, PANASONIC Lumix DMC-FX1EG-A Battery, PANASONIC Lumix DMC-FX1EG-S Battery, PANASONIC Lumix DMC-FX1GC-A Battery, PANASONIC Lumix DMC-FX1GC-D Battery, PANASONIC Lumix DMC-FX1GC-G Battery, PANASONIC Lumix DMC-FX1GC-R Battery, PANASONIC Lumix DMC-FX1GC-S Battery, PANASONIC Lumix DMC-FX5 Battery, PANASONIC Lumix DMC-FX5EG-A Battery, PANASONIC Lumix DMC-FX5EG-S Battery,
- Digital Camera Battery Tips:
1) A new BP-DC2 battery usually maintains a discharged condition with very low capacity. It is highly recommended to fully charge new LEICA BP-DC2 batteries packs before using.
2) A new LEICA battery pack needs to be circled (fully discharged and recharged) three to five times to reach its optimum performance.
3) It is amazing how many batteries a digital camera can go through in a day ? A great way to extend you digital camera battery , is by using a battery extending product. Recharge the batteries for your digital camera whenever possible. Taking the time to charge your batteries at least once a day is a smart idea. Once you arrive at your office, home or other destination, begin the recharging process for your digital camera's batteries. You will not want to miss a photo taking opportunity because of dead batteries. It is best to always be prepared;-)
* Turn off your camera when you are not using it.
* Use your regular viewfinder rather than your LCD viewfinder when taking pictures.
* Don't use the camera's playback mode often. While it may be tempting to view every picture you have taken right away, the camera's playback drains batteries quickly.
* Some miniature hard drives, like MicroDrive use more battery power than Compact Flash Cards.
- Digital Camera Battery
- canon Digital Camera Battery
- Casio Digital Camera Battery
- JVC Digital Camera Battery
- Kodak Digital Camera Battery
- Nikon Digital Camera Battery
- Olympus Digital Camera Battery
- Panasonic Digital Camera Battery
- Samsung Digital Camera Battery
- Sony Digital Camera Battery
- Laptop Battery
- PDA Battery
- Camcorder Battery
- Two Way Radio Battery
- Battery Charger
- Digital Photo Frame
- Memory Cards
- MP4 Players
- Mobile Phone
- Toy Helicopter
- Bluetooth Headset
- DVB-T Wholesale
- Web Camera
- Cooler Fan
- Dog Training
- Coin Batteries
- USB Mouse
- Laser Pointer
- LED Flash Light